Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Walmart employee

I was hired on with the newly remodeled and expanded south side walmart!

woo hoo thank you Wal Mart :0) I am really pleased so far with the work environment.
My job is fun and the people are what make it great.
I love to talk and help people out on their shopping journeys.
It is so amazing how many cultures and different kinds of personalities you run into here. Everyday I hear at least 5 different languages.
I see all kinds of faces and the most amazing smiles.
People to me are what makes life so much richer.
I really couldn't imagine a life of solitude. I would go insane.
I am sure people at work sometimes don't know what to think of me.
But I want to tell all of them what you see is what you get.
No hidden strings or fake face.
When I am tired and hurting I will let you know just so you can understand how I feel.
I try not to whine lol but I do it sometimes when I feel really pitiful lmao.
I am human forgive me :0) When I am quiet I am in my head.(It happens lol)
It has nothing to do with anyone and I am not mad with anyone.
I am simply thinking how to improve something or processing things that have learned.
When I am happy and talking to everyone and seem to be having fun. I am lol
The workplace should be a place where you respect everyone and their thoughts but you can be relaxed enough to be true to yourself and enjoy what your doing.

I love my job and I think everyone I work with is awesome and very interesting.
I hope everything is wonderfull for the future of my working career with WalMart :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment